Friday 5 January 2018

Vidock & Violette Vendredi


Vidock (remote posting from Harbridge Farm in Hampshire). Studly Neighs, EveryFriend! How have you all been? I have been doing well. There is a video of me on Facebook at the moment. Sadly, #1 can't share it on the blog, but here is a still from it. I was busy feeding the herd:


What you cannot see properly on the photo is that there was a small woofie who was going totally ballistic around my feet, yapping and jumping like a complete lunatic. I of course totally ignored him, which won me a great deal of praise. I know that my own floppy-eared woofie would never behave so abominably!

Oh, and guess what? Rumour has it that #1 is coming to see me in a couple of weeks. That is so very exciting! She will of course be taking lots of photos of my handsome self (and crossing all hooves that the weather is OK).

Violette: Things have been quiet at the farm, now that Manou and I are alone in our field. Peaceful, I should say. #1 has been great about coming every couple of days with lots of carrots and apples for both of us! I am often right by the fence when she arrives, but if I am not I hurry over:


Always ready for treats, #1!

 
By the way, did you notice that we finally changed our banner pics? It had been a while. We hated to remove our much missed Trav, but it was time.

10 comments:

  1. It was nice seeing you two today! It sounds like your studies are going well, Vidock! And I love the new header!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Our mom watched your video on Facebook Vidock and said you did a great job. It's nice to see you both are doing well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's nice to see you two and you sure are doing great Vidock!

    ReplyDelete
  4. #1, I too need to make some changes to the blog, but I'm not ready to remove Chuck. The Hubby and I have noticed how much Manny reminds us of Chuck in personality. Vidock will really enjoy having you for a visit!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great to see you doing so well, Vidock. We bet you will be happy to see #1. And Violette - as beautiful as ever.

    We miss Traveler too.

    Woos - Lightning, Misty, and Timber

    ReplyDelete
  6. We will be very happy to see lots of photos of you, Vidock. We wonder what you are doing and if you are happy and well cared for. It’s like when someone is at university or in the armed forces. We know what’s going on but we really don’t.
    We will miss seeing dear Trav’s photo. It was a symbol, to us, of his finally belonging and being loved. We miss him.
    Violette , you are the soul of sweetness.

    ReplyDelete
  7. We're glad to see you're doing so well, Vidock ! We watched the video, you did a wonderful job, and you were so brave ignoring that tiny barking woofie ! You're very pretty, Violette, as always. We love your new header ! Purrs

    ReplyDelete
  8. It is always lovely to see both of you. It looks like you are getting on well with your training Vidock. I will have a look at your video on FB.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just looked for the video on your closed group page and also under your name but couldn't find it. am I looking in the wrong place?

      Delete
  9. Il était un peu pénible ce petit roquet. C'est bien d'être resté impassible Vidock.
    Tu es jolie dans la brume Violette. Très hivernale, bucolique.
    Il faut changer de temps en temps de bannière.
    Mais c'est un choix compliqué.
    Bonne soirée
    Nat à Chat

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting our blog! We love getting comments.