Wednesday 11 October 2017

Wednesday Whinnies


Héloise: Little Neighs, Everyone1 It's Héloise here! I am now five months old. Do you think that qualifies me as a big girl?


The apple lady says I am growing more beautiful by the minute (blush...) 


I don't have anything very exciting to tell you. I love living in my field with my Mama, Hotesse, and my Auntie, Doucette:



The apple lady said that someone called a farrier would be coming to see us on Thursday, after being around to my other big sis, Violette. I wonder what he will be doing? 

Violette: I am looking forward to getting my hooves done tomorrow!


Vidock: Me too! But I heard a rumour that #1 had also put in a call to the equine dentist for our yearly check-up...

 

15 comments:

  1. Heliose, you are indeed becoming a big,lovely girl :)
    We think you might like having your hooves done too.
    Vidock, we agree that the dentist is not the highlight of the day :/
    Hope all goes well.
    Purrs Georgia,Julie and JJ

    ReplyDelete
  2. A hoov-icure AND the dentist? Ugh!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Horsey spa day...YAY! Somehow, I think the horsey dentist is much different from hoomin ones...I hope!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's nice to see you all, and Heloise, you are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Heloise, you are so beautiful indeed!!! Will you stay dark or will you turn more white like your Mom? #1 takes such good care of you two, V and V - you are so lucky to have such a great home.

    Woos - Lightning, Misty, and Timber

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh Heloise! The apple lady is right! You do get more beautiful by the moment! We're so happy to see you again! Number 1 could have saved photo#4 for Froot bat Friday ( a favourite of ours)! Your bats are adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You guys are beautiful
    Lily & Edward

    ReplyDelete
  8. Heloise, you are growing into a real beauty!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Héloise you sure have grown. We hope you have a good experience with the farrier.

    ReplyDelete
  10. You all need to have pretty feets, you stand on them all the time.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Heloise, you sure are a big girl : it looks like you're going to have your first pair of shoes, isn't it nice ? Look how Violette is happy to get her hooves done ! The V's, we hope everything goes well for your check-up with the dentist. Purrs

    ReplyDelete
  12. Such a beautiful horses! It must be fun with so many horses around :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Heloise yur growin uppy so quiklee! Yur a reel beeutee!
    An yur Mumma Hostesse an Aunty Doucette are luvley maress!
    An Vidock iss all ways good to go to thee Dentist....well have him come to you, mew mew mew...
    ***paw patsss*** Siddhartha Henry xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  14. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  15. rifat

    It's nice to check you all, and prioress, you're beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting our blog! We love getting comments.