Tuesday 10 October 2017

Tama-Chan Tuesday: The Brushies


Tama-Chan:  Dear Friends, you know how much I LOVE being brushed, and I must say that #1 is pretty good at obliging. She doesn't get around to it every single day, but she does pretty well. This week, I have some photos showing one of my brushing sessions.

#1 will sit on the floor and I immediately come running. First she brushes me with the zoom groom. The groom and hand are blurry because this is an action shot!


Once she is done zooming me, she moves on to the special soft pet brush from Japan:


I just love this brush. It is from a famous brush shop called Kanaya, in the Asakusa neighbourhood of Tokyo!


And yes, I confess, I love my tummy being brushed too!



Thank you, #1!

And after a good brushing, there is nothing like a good snooze:

 
 And in the afternoon sun, I even got an extra cushion!


Truly fit for a Queen, wouldn't you say?

11 comments:

  1. that is a fabulous brush... you are shiny like a diamond now ;O)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now you're making ME want a brushing, Tama!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh that does look like such fun!
    We love brushing too, though Georgia loves it most :)
    Purrs Georgia,Julie and JJ

    ReplyDelete
  4. We can tell how much you love your brushing sessions. You look very happy and even were playing with the brush.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awww you look so happy getting nice brushie time! I have to check out Kanaya when I visit Asakusa next time!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh! That fancy brush has me intrigued...you look so beautiful, Tama!

    ReplyDelete
  7. all that brushing makes you EXTRA lovely

    ReplyDelete
  8. Pampered Tama, as you should be!!! Our human sister had a kitty Felix who loved to be brushed, but stay away from his tummy:) We don't understand why because, like you, we love to have our belly brushed or rubbed.

    Woos - Lightning, Misty, and Timber

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh! Wow! Ms Tama, you look glorious after your brushing. I am young and still not sure about brushing...it feels so good, but it tickles so I want to bite the brush (and the brusher!)
    Purrs
    Marv

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a great brushing time ! We can see that you love your brushies ! Purrs

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh what fun and you look Royally happy!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting our blog! We love getting comments.