Friday 5 May 2017

Violette and Vidock Vendredi


Violette: I know that #1 mentioned it in last Sunday's post, but did you hear the news? I have been neighing it all over! I have a new little sister! My Mama, Hotesse, had a little filly early Saturday. She is all black and she will probably stay black as her daddy (not the same daddy as me) is all black. Her name is Héloise and she is beautiful!





Both Mama Hotesse and little Héloise are doing well. #1 is going by every day to give Hotesse apples and carrots. Héloise will probably stay black as her daddy is black. I guess not everyone can look like me!


 Vidock: One day, there will be little Vidocks running around. You mark my neighs! In the meantime, I am busy being naughty...



Munching on lovely grass:


And generally looking dreamy!

 

15 comments:

  1. Violette, little Heloise is mighty cute.
    The two are a purrfect pair in black and white :)
    Vidock, you are a silly boy and ,yes, a dreamy one ;)
    Purrs Georgia,Julie and JJ

    ReplyDelete
  2. Héloise is a lovely little girl. <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Violette, Congratulations on the birth of Héloise, she is beautiful just like her big sister.

    Vidock, there could never be another you. You are so very handsome and debonair.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful little girl! Squeeee! Look at her soft sweet eye, too lovely. We hope she inherits a personality just like yours, dear Violette. And yes, you are a beauty.
    We still think your naughtiness is spring fever, Vidock.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations on your little sister Violette!! Oh, I can't imagine being naughty when one is as big as Vidock :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. It is so nice to see you both! Hey Violette, your little Sis sure is pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  7. One of the cutest things I ever saw was a week-old filly running and jumping around in a field. I bet Heloise can out-cute her. What a lovely baby and mom.

    Vidock, it's spring. I'd be worried if you weren't being naughty!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a precious baby
    Lily & Edward

    ReplyDelete
  9. It's great to hear you little sister is doing well Violette. Our mom says she is swooning over the Big V's dreamy look.

    ReplyDelete
  10. the new filly Héloise is gorgeous! I expect she will grow up to be as gorgeous as you Violette, and Vidock, you ARE a very studdly looking guy!
    Love Barb

    ReplyDelete
  11. Sweet little horsie. I want to see little Violette and Vidock babies!

    ReplyDelete
  12. They are absolutely beautiful!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Little Héloise is such a cutie ! We bet your babies will be gorgeous, Vidock ! Purrs

    ReplyDelete
  14. Héloise is beautiful! You are all beautiful! <3

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting our blog! We love getting comments.