Tuesday 1 November 2016

Tama-Chan Tuesday


Tama-Chan: This may not be very polite, but I would like to start today's post with this tail dangle which, obviously, requires a view of my back:


With her cold and all that, #1 has required more supervising than usual and I have had to lift my head from my cushion occasionally:


She was rather taken with my paws in this close-up. Of course it does show, doesn't it, that my paws are "special":


I even did some supervising on the upstairs landing:

 
 And we have been having some lovely weather, with plentiful sunpuddles, so here is a special portrait for you:

 

11 comments:

  1. I love the way you curl your paws in, Tama! I have been known to do that too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tama, we really like your pictures.
    That tail curl is lovely as is the paw curl :)
    No wonder #1 is happy.

    Purrs Georgia and Julie,
    Treasure and JJ

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your photos are always wonderful but those paws sure look super special! Purrs to #1. It's time for that cold to go away.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Miss Tama-Chan you look beautiful in all of your pictures. You look so cute folding your paws against your chest like that.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You can hang things on that hook tail
    Woof,
    Lily & Edward

    ReplyDelete
  6. Any view of you is lovely, Tama-Chan. Your portrait is beautiful with the sun making you glow.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Tama-Chan, you are an excellent supervisor! I'm glad you are taking care of #1. I found your pictures to be very entertaining. The one where your tail is dangling is superb! It's a perfect dangle. However, I really, really love how you tuck your paws under. It's so cute! Tama-Chan, you made my day! I wish the same for you and your family.

    ReplyDelete
  8. You outdid yourself today, Tama!!! Gorgeous photos. We love the tail dangle. Misty has a very long tail, so maybe she can learn to do that too:)

    Woos - Lightning and Misty

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wonderful tail dangle ! You curl your paws in such a cute way ! Purrs

    ReplyDelete
  10. We love your tail dangle, Tama. And it's so cute how you curl your paws, too.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Tama-Chan, you are looking mighty good today. Hope #1 feels better soon. Good for you to look after her.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting our blog! We love getting comments.