Monday 5 September 2016

Manly Monday


Tommy: How about this nice photo of boys at rest to start off our Manly Monday post?
 

I got to go to a horsey event with #1 yesterday:


And on Friday, I got to go to the river with the Big V again!



Vidock: I got to go to the river again!


AND I got to go to the pond too!


AND a canter in the woods!

 
 Da Beebs: I looked cute...


 And showed off those amazing eyes of mine!



Genji: I helped #1 make the bed!


And hung out in the sky hammock:


 We wish you all a wonderful week! And a good Labor Day to our friends in North America.

10 comments:

  1. Vidock, you have been very busy! It's a good thing none of the other boys (except occasionally Tommy) are trying to keep up with you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Y'all really are THE most amazing manly Monday crew!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are all such cuties. Hope you have a great week too. Please tell your Mom to email me at pilch92@aol.com, I still have the auction items she won months ago and need an address to send it to in the USA. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi boys! Somehow #1 got a picture of all you boys together. The individual photos of you males were awesome too! I love Da Beebs portrait. It made me chuckle. How nice to have Genji help make the bed. Also, Tommy is a great friend to accompany #1 at the horse event. He's so well-behaved and reminds me of a person... not a dog! He's very special. My favorite was Vidock playing in the water. Trail riding is so calming after a stressful event. I wish you all a marvelous Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Vidock tu as la belle vie ... les pieds dans l'eau.
    Bibi tu fais une de ces têtes sur la première photo. Tu me fais peur !
    Bonne sieste Genji.
    Ronrons pour tout le monde.
    Hisia

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks like you all found some wonderful ways to start the week - hope it is a good one for all!!!

    Woos - Ciara and Lightning

    ReplyDelete
  7. What wonderful ways to start the week ! Purrs

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gosh! Look at all that splashing! Vidock, yous just a giant colt! Tommy yous so handsome, and Beebe and Genji Mes would loves to cuddles up with both of yous!
    Kisses dear Princes!
    Your Nellie Bellie

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting our blog! We love getting comments.