Saturday 18 June 2016

SEIturday


Sei-Chan: Well, Dear Friends, we had visitors from Japan for three days this week and, to see me, they had to come up to the study. Unlike my totally tarty housemates, I do not throw myself (well, only occasionally) at visitors for cuddles and playtime. #1 and Tommy were so busy that I rarely saw them although she did make sure I got all my meals, so I guess that was OK.

The consequences of all this was that the only ones who got photos taken of them were the tarts the ones who were out and about, and so all I have to offer you this week is this one photo:


Things are going to remain unstable for a few days as #1 is going into Paris Sunday afternoon and she will not come home until late Tuesday morning. Fernant's mum will come to feed us and Tommy will be with Fernant, plus Mr. G is coming every day just to play with us and dispense cuddles, so I suppose we will survive. Just barely.

10 comments:

  1. I dunno, Sei, it sounds to me like you will be well taken care of! Even if #1 isn't at your beck and call.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like you are going to have a good time with all those people taking care of you. Hope #1 has a good trip.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Y'all really have some wonderful care when #1 is out n' about!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Don't forget to ask for Japanese Treats !!!
    It's YUMMY !!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. We hope you don't have to learn to meow in Japanese Sei-Chan.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Coucou Sei,
    Tu as l'air d'arriver à survivre à tous ces évènements.
    Je te comprends, je fais comme toi quand il y des visiteurs. Je me cache tranquillement dans un coin tranquille.
    Courage
    Ronrons
    Loustiquette

    ReplyDelete
  7. We know you can do it, Sei-Chan : you will survive ! Purrs

    ReplyDelete
  8. That is a very lovely shot of you, Sei-Chan. We hope all goes well for #1 in Paris, and we know you will all be well cared for.

    Woos - Ciara and Lightning

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sei-Chan, you seem to be just fine all by yourself. You look so cozy in your soft bed. I don't blame you for not "throwing youself" onto the guests. It's not your style. Anypaw, looks like #1 will be going away for a little bit. Don't worry... you'll be well taken care of. Give my best to all the others. Happy Sei-turday!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sei Darling, mes used to hides in the spare room from company too!
    Yous looks marvelous darling!
    Kisses
    Nellie

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting our blog! We love getting comments.