Wednesday 20 April 2016

Wistful Waiting Wednesday


Tommy: #1 is on her way back and, if all goes according to plan, should be home by mid-afternoon. We are all SO looking forward to her return, but I have to confess that I am also feeling a little wistful. I have had the most wonderful time with my Mama Minnie, sister Sophie and niece Emily and I am going to miss them all. I wish they lived closer so I could see them more often. But #1 has promised that we will go up to visit them soon.

In the meantime, here is one more picture of #1 snuggling with Daisy Pup who seemed to take a real shine to her hair!


Even when I first came to Poupounette Central, I was too big to fit there!

13 comments:

  1. I'm sure everyone will be happy to see #1!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We're sure there will be a queue waiting to get a cuddle from #1.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ha ha - adorable photo!
    We know you are glad #1 will be back where she belongs.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a sweet photo ! Daisy Pup is such a cutie ! Purrs

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yep! The whole clan is anxiously waiting for #1's arrival! I'm sure Tommy had a joyful reunion with his Mom, sister, and neice. However, no one can replace #1! I love the picture of Daisy on the shoulders of #1. Maybe she's a "healer". She could be helping the recovery time. You never know! I know #1 had a great time away, but she's probably glad to be back home with everyone. Have a wonderful Wednesday!

    ReplyDelete
  6. By now you all must be really happy to have #1 home. We are glad she has that sweet Daisy pup to give her her fur fix while she was away.

    Woos - Ciara and Lightning

    ReplyDelete
  7. I know you will be glad to have #1 back with you. It will be nice to visit your family, Tommy.

    ReplyDelete
  8. That's an adorable photo! We know you will all be excited to see #1 again!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Mee-you Tommy doggie wee are glad #1 iss on her way home! You know LadyMum has nevurr left mee even fur 1 nite. What doess it feel like? Mee finkss mee wood bee wistfull an sad......
    Safe journey #1 <3
    ***paw patsss*** Siddhartha Henry xxxxxxxx an ((hugs)) LadyMum

    ReplyDelete
  10. I was sleeping on mum's head last night, just like that pup and #1.

    ReplyDelete
  11. That's a cutie pup! Welcome home #1.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Je ne suis pas une immense fan des chiens, mais ce chiot est absolument adorable.
    D'ailleurs les jacks sont mignons tout plein. Les clubs hippiques en sont d'ailleurs en général tout pleins, et depuis des années, bien avant qu'ils ne deviennent à la mode.
    Bon week end
    Nat à Chat

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting our blog! We love getting comments.