Wednesday 10 February 2016

Wednesday Whinnies


Violette: #1 managed to get out and see us, despite high winds and rain. Actually, it wasn't raining when she came! With the wind, it changes minute by minute. Anyway, I am always on the lookout for her and as soon as she arrives, I stroll over to say hello, and of course get my treats!

You know something? #1 tells the best jokes!


Vidock: I am often in my shelter (the one I have half demolished...) munching on my hay bale when #1 arrives, but she only has to call my name and I go to her. Last time, though, I was actually waiting for her by the barrier:


As you can see, it's a tad muddy from all the rain we've been having. Because #1 has had unexpected work and the weather has been so awful, my return to work has been postponed until Friday, weather permitting.

13 comments:

  1. You are such a joy to read about Violette. Vidock we know you're very strong yet gentle :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. We can understand how excited you both are to see #1.
    Jokes and treats are worth waiting for!
    Purrs Georgia and Julie,
    Treasure and JJ

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's always a pleasure seeing you two!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That must have been a very good joke, Violette. I hope the weather improves so you can get back to work after your holiday, Vidock. Remember to be a good boy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. We're delighted to see you are enjoying yourself outside and hope #1 will be bringing you some tasty treats.
    Luv Hannah and Lucy xx xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. We sure had a wonderful Wednesday getting to see you two!

    ReplyDelete
  7. We bet you two always come running when #1 appears. Hoping the weather improves and #1's schedule slows down so you can get back home soon.

    Woos - Ciara and Lightning

    ReplyDelete
  8. C'est normal pour un cheval de venir accueillir sa propriétaire... Enfin non, c'est normal pour un cheval bien traité. C'est vrai que ce n'est hélas pas toujours le cas.
    Vidock tu prends un bain de boue ... il parait que c'est bon pour la santé. Et puis du coup tu as vacances prolongées.
    J'espère quand même qu'il va faire plus sec.
    Bonne soirée
    Nat à Chat

    ReplyDelete
  9. It looks like you are very happy to see her
    Snorts,
    Lily & Edward

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Violette and Vidock! You know I always love to see you two. I am horse crazy! It sure is muddy out in the field. I guess you guys don't mind. Well, it's my favorite day because of you! Have a wonderful Wednesday!

    ReplyDelete
  11. V's, you know #1 loves you and of course you love her back!

    ReplyDelete
  12. we are glad #1 got out to see you. that is some serious mud you have there though...

    ReplyDelete
  13. Mister V, was that a....horse laugh?

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting our blog! We love getting comments.